Contact for Price List, Floor Plans & More.
Grand Central Mimico In Good Company
Mimico is one of the most historically significant neighbourhoods in Toronto.
Established over 150 years ago.
Offers residents a vibrant lifestyle.
Multiple parks & ample retail.
Toronto’s Greatest Redevelopment Story
The new Kipling Transit Hub is set to revolutionize transit in the area. Intricate connectivity and a variety of transit options will enable residents to venture out and explore every corner of the GTA.
- In 2013 Toronto's city council adopted an official plan amendment to completely regenerate this neighborhood.
- The “Regeneration Area (RA)” designation is very rare, with Mimico being only one of seven areas in the city redesignated as “RA”
- The intention of the RA designation:
- accommodate significant employment
- create massive residential growth
- build new density around major transit infrastructure (Mimico Go Station)
- provide enhanced green spaces for future residential growth (new 12 acre park)
- The newly received RA designation resulted in a massive land acquisition spree by some of Ontario’s largest developers
- It took 8 years to plan this community from amendment adoption to the launch of the first project, the Buckingham
- This is one of the best investment opportunities in the entire GTA to get in on the ground floor of a massive transformation!
GRAND CENTRAL MIMICO
Vandyk + Metrolinx
GTA's First Transit Tailored Community
- Grand Central Mimico is the first partnership between developer and Metrolinx for a transit-oriented community.
- Residents will benefit from direct acccess to Mimico GO station.
- Integrated access points to several of the Grand Central Mimico mixed-use buildings.
- Only 2 stops to Union Station.
- Only 1 stop to future Ontario Line, Downtown Toronto's first subway line in 60 years!